Tuesday, September 9, 2008

oh yeah..

(Laughed)

Oh ya.. I was blogwalking through Icha's blog and Kanya's blog. (* despite the fact that my grammar skill was extremely ugly, but still.. today I decided to write my post in English. So.. just read through it, and not giving any complaints at all)

as I was saying, I was blogwalking through Icha's blog and Kanya's blog. And I found that both blogs was showing different mood. At the moment, Kanya frustated since yeah.. lot of IB jobs to do. While Icha, as always, telling sweet stories about her *new* hubby, and always combined with those bitterness from IB jobs. Well-said it was bitter-sweet (* hehehhehe :P )

Me?

My friend always know that my mood was very bouyant. I could scream, laugh, cry, all of it in the same time (*well.. it's not exactly like that.. but yeah.. it happens) And I always wrote, only if I want to write something. I'm that kind of person.. Who always certain moods, and apparently it shows in my writings.

How 'bout my both friends?

Kanya: sometimes she can be a serious person, and some other time she can be the most hillarious person you've met (*refers to her clumsiness, not her ability to tell jokes) She can be also sentimental, only if it involved her boyfriend, or simply just she got bad mood. She loves to critique anything surrounded her. It reflected from her blog.

Icha: She was the sweetest girl I ever met. She always kind to other people, never saying anything that insult them. But still, it other way, she always want to please someone. She always full hope, seemed cheerful. I'm not giving compliment to her okay? but it reflected from her blog. although sometimes, it seemed cheesy. hehehe..


Me?
I may become cheesier than Icha does (*only if I has a *new* hubby)
I may become more frustated than Kanya does (*yeah,, my uni application? it terrified me!)

Or maybe

I just licked through my spit (Not literally..) --"