Tuesday, July 22, 2008

...

I'm starting tired with this

I know that our relationships
just like a fool contract
between "best friends"

But,
somehow I expected more from this
At least I want you to care
At least I want you start acting like a "real" boy friend
At least you (just once) give me one dammit call!!

You doesn't answer any of my phone calls
You doesn't seems interesting every time I opened a conversation
You seems just letting me doing all those lovey dovey stuff
by my own

Is that I expected too much from this relationships?
Is that all my fault then?
Or..
It just because I'm giving my hope, my heart to wrong person?

Oh yeah..
I missed you
I missed you so much..
But..
You seems doesn't care with my feelings anymore.

I'm so regret that I'm falling for you
I'm so regret that I pick you as my partner in this game
I'm so regret by making this stupid game