Sunday, March 8, 2009

To Anyone

I’m seventeen now. (suppose to be) More mature, responsible, and diligent.
Yet, all of those adjectives seem impossible for me. But, hey.. maybe it’s not impossible at all.
Maybe, just maybe, I may changes to that kind of person.
After all this time, after I spend my seventeen years to breathing (well.. d’oh)
It seems I always slipped numerous good things in my life.
And not to mention, I also lose numerous wonderful people who just passed through my life.

But, tonight I will not let those wonderful things slipped again. I don’t want to make the same mistake. So.. for tonight, just for this night, I want to say thanks to:

My beautiful loving mother, who always support me whenever I need a support, who always yelled at me when I need to be yell, who always cook for me, who always spoiled me in the special way, who give birth to me, and she done so many things in my life.

My old man, wherever you are. I couldn’t reach you, I barely remember about you. Yet, I always miss you. Why? I barely know about you, but I always miss you. It’s obvious that I could never reach you, although you standing beside me. But, hey, without you, I may not be here right?

My aunties, and my uncles, who taught me about so many things, and leaving lots of beautiful memories in my mind, who always yelled at me, who always teasing me, who always play with me.

My Friends, who always support me, mocking me, listen to me every time I cry, mad, or goofy. You (in plural) always there, whenever I need a grip, and always laughing about same old jokes that I told to you. Who always cheers on me, whenever I need a cheer. Sorry, I’m such a selfish and self-centered person, and letting you one by one slipped from my grip. I wouldn’t forget about all of the time that we spent together, and all of knowledge that you share to me.

And all of random people, who always show their kindness to me, who suddenly just showed up and help me, who always brighten my day in unexpected way.

THANK YOUUUU…
For just showing up for the 5 minutes in my life, For spending time with me, For letting me know about you, For become a part of my life, For become one of my precious memory.

Thank you for all of your kindness, your patience, and make me learn something from you.