Friday, February 13, 2009

Bubble

When I feel little insecure,, I will draw a big bubble around me, and make sure no one.
I said no one
will come near me
Now, do you see a big transparent bubble around me? and Do you feel pity about me now?

Please do.
Cause I feel really sick right now.

I hate the fact that..
People around me will leaving. Soon.
I hate the fact that...
My friends will not around me anymore.
I hate the fact that
I will miss every laughter that we shared, tears that we swallowed, and even every argument that we had.

So.. I chose to stay inside my bubble, and believe that no one will bother or brave enough to poke the bubble. No one will even bother to come near my bubble.

I pretended to be strong in front of my mom.
So, she wouldn't spend her time to comfort me.
I pretended that nothing happen with my feeling, my soul
although I know, there's something going on inside there.

I'm just suggesting that right now, I'm just don't have enough sleep, and had enough calcium.
That's it.
But, I'm still inside my bubble.
Do you see the transparent thing around me?
Yeah.... that's my bubble.