Friday, December 19, 2008

Just Wonder

Not every love story is like a fairy tale
Where the knight always ready to save the damsel in distress
Where the princess and the prince has love at the first sight
Well.. it’s not happen in the real life.. not to me..

I always wonder…
What if the princess is not always the innocent-look-alike or nice to people
Is it the prince will fall for her?
And what if the damsel can save themselves
Is it the knight will eventually come for them?
Or they just refuse to accept the new-look of their princess

I’m not always nice to people
I’m not look innocent for some people
I’m not sweet or kind or gentle toward everyone around me
I’m not fit to all of those princess image
I’m not damsel in distress

But I do have feeling

I might not as vulnerable as the princess and the damsel in distress
But I do have feeling